Wingspan: 82 in.
Power Required: (2) OS 48 4 stroke engines
Built in the 30’s by the Supermarine Aviation Works in Britain, it was large flying boat with two wings, two engines and two rudders. Primarily used in early WWII for convoy escort and anti-submarine patrol. Withdrawn from British service in 1941. The Vickers company in Canada continued to build them and used them as patrol aircraft on their Pacific and Atlantic coast line. Post war they became commercial passenger and freight aircraft into the 50s.