Kit Cutters Inc.
Republic P-47 Thunderbolt
Designer: Nick Ziroli
Scale: 2.0" = 1'
Wingspan: 70 in.
Length: 60 in.
Wing Area: 900 sq. in.
Weight: 12 - 20 pounds
Power Required: 20 - 38 cu. cent. (gas) or 1.08 (glow)
P-47 Thunderbolt (Enlarged)
Scale: 2.4" = 1'
Wingspan: 92 in.
Length: 79 in.
Wing Area: 1500 sq. in.
Weight: 30 - 35 pounds
Power Required: 3.7 cu. in. or larger (gas)
Wood kits for fiberglass fuselages including wings, fuselage formers, and tail feather parts.
Information Courtesy of Nick Ziroli Plans
(1) "Full Wood Kit" includes all wood necessary to complete the plane including all sheeting/skin.
(2) "Fuselage Kit" includes all wood to complete the fuselage including the sheeting/skin.
(3) "Wing Kit" includes all wood to complete the wing/wings including the sheeting/skin.
(4) "Short Kit" includes all formers for the fuselage, and ribs for the wing/wings, leading and trailing edges, and wings tips etc. but does not include to any sheeting/skin or regular sized sticks. Our Short Kits include all the wood parts that require more than simple cutting such as stock sized sticks and sheets/skins which can be readily purchased "to size" at local hobby shops. These standardized parts are not included in the Short Kit.
(5) "Plans" are not include in any of our kits. You can either send us your plans or we can purchase them for you at additional cost. Your plans will not be damaged in the production process.