Kit Cutters Inc.
Designer: Dick Tichenor
Wingspan: 75 in.
Wing Area: 970 sq. in.
Power Required: 0.90 cu. in (glow)
Information and Picture Courtesy of R/C Modeler Magazine
(1) "Full Wood Kit" includes all wood necessary to complete the plane including all sheeting/skin.
(2) "Fuselage Kit" includes all wood to complete the fuselage including the sheeting/skin.
(3) "Wing Kit" includes all wood to complete the wing/wings including the sheeting/skin.
(4) "Short Kit" includes all formers for the fuselage, and ribs for the wing/wings, leading and trailing edges, and wings tips etc. but does not include to any sheeting/skin or regular sized sticks. Our Short Kits include all the wood parts that require more than simple cutting such as stock sized sticks and sheets/skins which can be readily purchased "to size" at local hobby shops. These standardized parts are not included in our Short Kits.
(5) "Plans" are not include in any of our kits. You can either send us your plans or we can purchase them for you at additional cost. Your plans will not be damaged in the production process.